QuickBooks Online doesn't have the ability to create recurring customer statements like it does with transactions.
Instead, you can create a memorized report to email yourself on a scheduled date each month as a reminder to log in and create your statements.
- Select Reports from the left menu.
- Search for the A/R Aging Summary or A/R Aging Detail (depending on how much detail you want to receive in each emailed report).
- Select Save customization.
- Enter a Customer report name, then select Save.
- Select Reports from the left menu, then Custom Reports.
- Select the customer report you just saved, then in the Action column, select the drop-down arrow and choose Edit.
- Set the Set email schedule toggle to ON.
- Set the recurrence as desired.
- Enter your email address in the To: field of the Email Information section.
- Select Save and close.