QuickBooks Online is not able to make recurring statements like it does with transactions. You can create a memorized report to email to yourself on a scheduled date each month as a reminder to log in and create your statements:
Setting up Recurring Customer Statements
- Go to Reports and click All reports.
- Click Manage accounts receivable.
- Click A/R Aging Summary or A/R Aging Detail (depending on how much detail you want to review in each emailed report). The report you chose will open.
- Click Save customizations at the top of the report.
- Give the memorized report a unique name and click OK.
- Go to Reports and click My Custom Reports.
- Click on the Aging report to highlight it.
- Click Edit just above the Email column. The Memorized Report Settings screen will open.
- Select Set the email schedule for this report.
- Click Edit Schedule, set the schedule as desired, and click OK.
- Enter your email address in the To: field of the email form and click Save.