If you are looking to see if your customer's credit card was processed via QuickBooks Payments (merchant services) you can see the activity at the merchant service center.
To visit while signed in to QuickBooks Online:
- Click on the Gear icon in the top right, next to your company name.
- Click on Company Settings.
- Select Payments from the left side menu.
- In the Merchant Details section click on the blue Manage details button.
- A new window will open to the QuickBooks Payments merchant center.
- Use the Activity & Reports menu to search for Transactions to view your processing activity.
You can also visit the QuickBooks Payments merchant center at:
To login, use the same Login and Password you use for your QuickBooks Online company.
To search for a specific transaction:
- Sign in to the online service center.
- From the top menu, click Activity & Reports.
- Click Transactions.
- From the drop-down menu, choose your search criteria: Specific date / Range of dates, etc.
If you don’t find what you’re looking for, try Advanced Search.
If you are still having trouble locating a transaction or do show it processed but not deposited to your account, contact QuickBooks Payments at (800) 558-9558.
Note: Keep in mind that the Merchant Service Center site is live and will allow you to process a credit card, but will not integrate or record the information into your QuickBooks Online company.