You can identify if the customer's credit card payment was processed through QuickBooks Payments (Merchant Services) by checking the activity at the Merchant Service Center.
To visit while signed in to QuickBooks Online
- Select the Gear icon at the top, then Account and Settings (or Company Settings).
- Select Payments from the left navigation menu.
- In the Merchant Details section, select the Manage details button.
- A new window will open the QuickBooks Payments Merchant Center.
- Use the Activity & Reports menu to search for Transactions to view your processing activity.
To search for a specific transaction
- Sign in to the online service center.
- From the top menu, select Activity & Reports.
- Select Transactions.
- Choose your search criteria (specific date / Range of dates, etc.) from the drop-down menu. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, try Advanced Search.