Update where your funds are being deposited:
- Select the Gear icon at the top > Account and Settings.
- Select Payments from the menu on the left.
- In the Merchant details section, click on Manage Details.
- Click the Account self serve section, then Account Profile.
- In the Deposit Account Information section, click Edit.
- Enter the last four of your business Tax ID or last four of your SSN if a Tax ID was not provided
- Click Submit.
- Change the bank account information
- Click Save.
Once a transaction associated with QuickBooks Payments has been saved there isn't a way to change the account associated with the payment. If you've already transfered the funds to the correct account in real life and need to reflect that in QuickBooks Online, here's how:
- Select the Plus icon (+) at the top > Transfer.
- Enter the From and To bank accounts, and the amount you wish to transfer. This will move funds out of and into the bank accounts that you need.