Once you delete a transaction, there's no way to restore it. Using the Audit Log, however, you can recover the details of the deleted transaction so you can re-enter it.
To locate and re-enter deleted transaction(s):
- Select the Gear icon at the top.
- Under Tools section, choose Audit Log.
- From the Filter drop-down, choose the appropriate User, Date and Events filter.
- Select Apply.
- Locate the deleted transaction.
Tip: To easily find deleted transactions, use the browser search Ctrl + F and type deleted.
- Under HISTORY column, select View.
- All the information needed for the transaction can be found under the EVENT column.
- Using the information from the Audit log, you can re-enter the transaction as new with its original transaction date.