Once you delete a transaction, there's no way to restore it. Using the Audit Log, however, you can recover the details of the deleted transaction so you can reenter it.
To locate and re-enter deleted transaction(s):
- Select the Gear icon at the top, then Audit Log.
- From the Filter drop-down, choose the appropriate User, Date and Events filter.
- Select Apply.
- Locate the deleted transaction.
Tip: To easily find deleted transactions, use the browser search (Ctrl + F) and type deleted.
- Go to the History column and select View.
- In the Audit History screen, you can:
- Select the arrow to the left of the original transaction that says added by [User] to see the information needed to recreate the transaction.
- Select Show All on the right of the screen to see all edits made to the transaction.
- Using the information from the Audit log, re-enter the transaction as new with its original transaction date.