Intuit Education Program is dedicated to empowering educators and students to advance their skills and expertise in accounting, tax and entrepreneurship. For more information, you can:
Intuit Education Program offers complimentary1 QuickBooks Online and ProConnect software to educators and students across the U.S as well as discounted QuickBooks Desktop products.
- Students receive QuickBooks Online Plus
- Educators receive QuickBooks Online for Accountants
For a complimentary 12 month subscription and basic resources go to www.intuiteducationprogram.com.
Students and educators receive QuickBooks Premier Accountant 2015.
Site license information
- 10, 25 & 50 packs are one-year term licenses and can be renewed each year.
- Instructor resources are delivered on a CD with the purchase of a computer lab pack. The instructor resources are materials to support Intuit’s Student Guide (sold separately). The CD includes the data files and the instructor guide in PDF (answer keys, etc.)
Site license pricing
- $300.00: 10 Packs QuickBooks Accountant 2015 for Windows or Mac
- $460.00: 25 Packs QuickBooks Accountant 2015 for Windows or Mac
- $690.00: 50 Packs QuickBooks Accountant 2015 for Windows or Mac
Intuit Student Guide
A great complement to the classroom is the Intuit QuickBooks Student Learning Guide which includes a 140-day trial of QuickBooks Accountant Software for PC. Students can then use QuickBooks Desktop outside of the computer lab.
Title: QuickBooks Fundamentals Learning Guide 2015
Author: Bonnie Biafore