When troubleshooting issues relating to Windows 7 or Windows Vista, you may need to turn optional features on or off. Some of these features may be:
- Disabling/Enabling Internet Explorer
- Disabling/Enabling .NET Framework
- Disabling/Enabling XPS Services and XPS Viewer
However, if you see that the turn Windows features on or off box is empty or blank, please follow the steps below.
How to fix it
To get to the Turn WIndows features on or off box:
- Click the Start menu and choose Control Panel.
- Double-click Programs & Features.
- Click Turn Windows features on or off over on the left.
If you see the box is blank/missing items:
If the Turn Windows features on or off box is empty or blank, Intuit recommends that you contact a qualified IT professional or Microsoft.