- QuickBooks, United States
- 6 people found this useful
Repairing an existing QuickBooks installation helps resolve errors you encounter while installing or using QuickBooks.
To repair an existing QuickBooks installation, make sure QuickBooks is not running and then follow the steps for your operating system:
- On your keyboard, press Windows + E to open the Computer window.
- Note: in Windows 8, click the Computer tab.
- Click Uninstall or change a program.
- Select QuickBooks.
- Once QuickBooks is selected, click Uninstall/Change.
- In the QuickBooks Installation window, click Next, select the Repair radio button, click Next, click Repair.
- Click Finish. Your installation of QuickBooks should now be repaired.
If repairing QuickBooks does not work or resolve your issue, you will need to perform a clean install of QuickBooks.
Do you still have a question?
Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.Post your question to the community