Routine updates are provided for Intuit Data Protect. The information provided in this article, will help you identify which release of Intuit Data Protect you are currently using. It will also help you update Intuit Data Protect if you need to.
Important: You will need to complete all of the following steps to ensure the update is complete.
- Right-click the Intuit Data Protect icon in the System Tray.
Note: The system tray is the series of icons in the lower-right of your Microsoft Windows desktop next to the clock. The IDP icon looks like a green padlock.
- Choose About Intuit Data Protect. You should have version 184.108.40.20610. If you do not see this version, click the Update or Update Now button.
Note: If you do not see About Intuit Data Protect or you do not have an Update or Update Now button, you do not have the latest release and need to run the update from the Help Menu in QuickBooks.
- In QuickBooks, go to Help, then choose Update QuickBooks
- Select the Update Now tab.
- Verify Data Protect is checked as part of the updates.
- Select the Reset Update checkbox and click Get Updates.
- Once the updates complete, close the window and close QuickBooks.
- From the System Tray, open Intuit Data Protect and go to About Intuit Data Protect