Last updated on: May 6, 2019
1. Share invoices with WhatsApp Web. You will now be able to send invoices via WhatsApp Web to your customers. A new option called Save & Share (WhatsApp) is now available within invoice transactions in the Save button drop-down.
2. We have
now added support for GST 6% rate in all transactions. You’ll be able to
see this tax rate in the Tax drop down in purchase and sales transactions.
- QuickBooks now goes beyond 90 days when fetching data from a newly added bank account! Add a new account and choose from a date range starting Today, This month, This year or a Custom date that allows you to go back upto 24 months subject to availability of data at the bank's website.
Here's some more information on the default selections that QuickBooks will make for you if you do not choose a starting date.
- If the account addition is being performed in between January and July, a default option of April 1, Previous Calendar Year will be provided as default.
- Example, an addition is performed on May 10, 2019. The default start date will be set to April 1, 2018.
- If the account addition is being performed in between August and December, a default option of April 1, Current Calendar Year will be provided as default.
- Example, an addition is performed on October 10, 2019. The default start date will be set to April 1, 2019.
2. QuickBooks now lets you import invoices from a spreadsheet.
3. Credit Notes can now be linked to Source Invoices (i.e. the invoice which triggered the creation of the credit note). This is required for compliance with GSTR1 reporting requirements.
4. Credit Notes will now show in GSTR 1 Summary of Outward Supplies. 2 new sections have been added to the GSTR1 Summary of Outward Supplies report in QuickBooks, viz. Section 9B Credit/Debit Notes (Registered) and Section 9B Credit/Debit Notes (Unregistered). Credit Notes will affect Sections 7, 8, 9B Registered, 9B Unregistered and 12.
- Progress invoicing introduced. Learn how to enable and utilize progress invoicing to help you bill a customer for work done in phases.
- New summary invoice email template to highlight your brand and help your customers easily see what's on the invoice