In order to provide greater security and stability, all connections used by QuickBooks Desktop to access Intuit services will need to meet certain system requirements after May 31, 2018.
If these requirements are not met, services that include but not limited to the following will be impacted:
- All connected services such as payroll, payments, online banking etc.
- QuickBooks Desktop activation on a new computer
- Password reset tool
- Services that require Intuit account credentials (One Intuit Identity - OII) such as My apps, secure webmail, contributed reports etc.
- Intuit Data Protect (IDP)
- Help pages
- Ordering checks and supplies
- VAT efiling (UK)
To prevent any issues with these services and others that may not be listed, please review the appropriate article for your version of QuickBooks Desktop below and follow the steps to verify whether your system will be impacted.
- For QuickBooks Desktop 2015 and later: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1638545-operating-system-internet-explorer-and-net-framework-r...
- For QuickBooks Desktop 2014 and earlier: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1698017-operating-system-internet-explorer-and-net-framework-r...