Import time records into QuickBooks from Excel with our XL Timesheet tool
Convert your Excel worksheet containing time records into QuickBooks for Windows (most any version) using our XL Timesheet tool. It's an Excel add-in that works directly on your worksheets, creating an IIF file you can then import (the worksheet isn't changed.)
Version 3 now includes key new features making this tool a solution for individuals & for time tracking administrators:
· Enter start/stop time in time templates. They’ll automatically calculate total time worked.
· Support for 1099 Vendor timesheet.
· Multiple timesheet templates: Use ours or create custom templates.
· Batch-create multiple timesheets at once for selected employees. Auto-save them as individual Excel workbooks for later use.
· Batch email timesheets to employees (when integrated with the XL Email Manager.)
· Export multiple employee timesheets to a single IIF file for one import into QuickBooks!